Speeches + Podcast book speaker
Jenny Germano is a subject matter expert in the field of Operational Cannabis Readiness. With over a decade of hands on experience, there are a variety of Cannabis specific topics she can speak about and present in an educational format at Cannabis events. Jenny has been a public speaker since 2015 and completed communication, public speaking and leadership training through Toastmasters International.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Cannabis Business Minds Podcast Episode 1 2016
- CannaGrow 6th Annual Expo Denver Speaker 2017
- Michigan Marijuana Business Webinar Guest Speaker 2017
- Michigan MMFLA Business Licensing Boot Camp 2017
- Spark Maryland Event Speaker 2018
- Michigan MMFLA Business Licensing Boot Camp 2018
- Denver Cannabis Business Group Panelist 2018
- Lit & Lucid Podcast Series Guest Speaker 2018
- Cannabis Tech Webcast Guest Speaker 2018
- Medical Cannabis Technology Forum Denver Speaker 2018
- International Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceuticals Summit Boston Speaker 2018
- CannaGrow 8th Annual Virtual Expo Speaker 2019
- Denver Women of Cannabis Panelist & Moderator 2019
- MoCannabis Expo St. Louis MO. Speaker & Panelist 2019
- CannaGrow 9th Annual Expo Palm Springs, California Speaker & Panelist 2019
- ChiCannabis Expo Chicago, Illinois Speaker & Panelist 2019
- MoCannBizCon+Expo St. Louis, Missouri Speaker 2020
- Cannabis Public Policy Conference Denver, CO. Panelist March 2020
- CannaGrow Expo Chicago, Illinois Speaker 2020
- MICannabis Expo Birch Run, Michigan Speaker 2020
- ChiCannabis Expo Chicago, Illinois Speaker & Panelist 2020
- CannaGrow Cultivation Week Palm Springs, CA. 2020
- Cannabis Public Policy Conference CO, September 2020
- The Business of Cannabis - Virtual Cannabis Industrial Marketplace Expo 2020
Education is a key factor for the success of the Cannabis Industry as a whole. By connecting the consumers of the plant to the operators who cultivate, produce and sell, we ensure that the public, retail buyers, employees and operators have a general understanding of all the different aspects of Cannabis. At ICS we believe Cannabis is as simple as the farm to table food concept, supporting and sourcing local companies, knowing what ingredients go into a product, the regulatory framework involved, and consumer public safety. ICS offers a few short webinars covering a variety of topics in the Regulated Cannabis Industry to help educate new emerging States and anyone looking to become involved in the industry at any entrance level.
Health & Sanitation Cannabis Educational Webinar
When you're Cultivating, Processing & Product Manufacturing and Selling Cannabis to the general public, it matters. Product Safety education is at the top of the list when it comes to compliance adherence and priorities.
- Basic Cannabis Safety Practices
- Health & Sani SOPS
- Cross Contamination
- Hand washing
- Pest Control
- PPE Gear
Learning Is Our Greatest Tool
Interviews & Podcasts
Create a Culture of Compliance
Reach out today.
For more information on how ICS Consulting Service can help your Cannabis Business, book a free 30-minute consult and we'll help you map out your next steps to be successful in the Regulated Cannabis Industry.
Jennifer Germano, Founder of ICS Consulting is a long-time industry vet, witnessing the industry in Colorado going from an unregulated wild west in 2009 to the strictly regulated market of 2020. This experience has taught her the importance of implementing, understanding regulation and protocol.